Artificial marble flooring is a popular choice for homeowners looking for the luxury and elegance of natural marble flooring without the cost and maintenance. This type of flooring is made from a combination of natural materials and synthetic resins, resulting in a durable and low-maintenance alternative to real marble.
- Artificial marble flooring is made from a combination of natural materials and synthetic resins
- It is designed to mimic the look and feel of natural marble
- It is available in a variety of colors and patterns
- It is more durable and lower maintenance than natural marble
- The most obvious benefit of artificial marble flooring is its cost-effectiveness. It is significantly less expensive than natural marble flooring and is a great option for homeowners on a budget.
- Artificial marble flooring is also low-maintenance and requires little upkeep. Unlike natural marble, it is not prone to staining or discoloration.
- It is also more durable than natural marble, making it a great option for high-traffic areas of the home.
- It is also more resistant to scratches and dents, making it a great option for households with pets or children.
- Resistant to scratches and dents
- Variety of colors and patterns
- Not as authentic as natural marble
- Not as heat resistant as natural marble
- Not as cool as natural marble to the touch
- Not as eco-friendly as natural marble
Artificial Marble Flooring
- Artificial marble flooring is relatively easy to install and can be done by a professional or a DIY enthusiast. It is important to ensure that the subfloor is clean and level before installation.
- The flooring is typically installed using a tongue and groove system, similar to hardwood flooring.
- It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installation to ensure a proper fit and finish.
Care and Maintenance
- Artificial marble flooring is low-maintenance and requires little upkeep.
- Regular sweeping and damp mopping is enough to keep the flooring clean and looking new.
- It is important to use a pH-neutral cleaner to avoid damaging the flooring.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the flooring, as they can scratch or damage the surface.
Where to buy
- Artificial marble flooring can be found at various home improvement stores and flooring retailers. It’s important to ensure you are buying from a reputable seller.
- It can also be found online by various manufacturers and distributors.
Common Questions and Answers
Can artificial marble flooring be used in a bathroom? Yes, artificial marble flooring can be used in a bathroom as it is resistant to moisture and staining. However, it is not as heat resistant as natural marble and may become hot to the touch in a bathroom with radiant heat.
Can artificial marble flooring be used in a kitchen? Yes, artificial marble flooring can be used in a kitchen as it is resistant to stains and scratches. However, it is not as heat resistant as natural marble and may be damaged by high heat.
Can artificial marble flooring be refinished? No, artificial marble flooring cannot be refinished. If it becomes scratched or damaged, it will need to be replaced.
Is artificial marble flooring eco-friendly? Artificial marble flooring is not as eco-friendly as natural marble as it is made from synthetic materials and resins.
Artificial Marble Floor Tiles from China – StoneContact.com
Artificial Marble Flooring Wall Tile Stone Quartz
Home Indoor Artificial Marble Quartz Granite Wall Slate Cladding Living Room
Artificial Stone,Composite Marble,Artificial Marble,Man Made
Artificial White Marble Floor Tile(id:8065209). Buy China
Artificial Marble vs. Natural Marble: How to Choose? u2014 Hipcouch
Luxury Carrara White Artificial Marble Full Polished Glazed
Pin on MARBLE
Snow White Onyx Stone Artificial Marble Slabs Sintered for
Pin on Building Materials
Artificial Marble (Types u0026 Comparison Guide) – Designing Idea
White Polished Artificial Marble Slabs Floor Tiles from China
Terrazzo Flooring Floor Tiles Material 3mm Artificial Marble Stone